Join the Foundation and, besides receiving a terrific range of benefits, you will be supporting a world class long distance off-road cycling trail.
The Trail needs friends!
As an incorporated not-for-profit organisation, the Munda Biddi Trail Foundation relies heavily on the support of volunteers and the generosity of members, government, cycle friendly businesses and sponsors to be able to provide an exciting range of events and publications, free trail information and ensure the upkeep and maintenance of our world-class trail.
The Foundation ensures that WA’s premier off-road long distance cycle trail, the Munda Biddi Trail, is maintained in world-class condition. Through our Calendar of Events and free information service, we encourage people of all ages and fitness levels to access the Trail and discover the delights of off-road cycling.
The Foundation also helps to protect the Trail and its surrounds from encroaching development, while promoting sustainable tourism to bring economic benefit to the rural communities through which it passes.
Members and volunteers are the life-blood of the Foundation and your support will help to safeguard this precious community resource for future generations. Being a member of the Munda Biddi Trail also brings you a terrific range of benefits.
Benefits of membership
- Knowing that you are part of a group dedicated to protecting the Trail for future generations.
- Munda Biddi Messenger e-newsletter.
- Free and discounted events.
- Special offers and discounts with numerous Trail related service providers, including accommodation, transport, food and retail operators along the Trail.
- Discounts and special offers from our outdoor equipment sponsor Mountain Designs.
- Extra benefits for Cycle Friendly Businesses.
Complete the online form. It's simple, immediate and it's free.