Donate to the Munda Biddi Trail
Your donation will help us to continue to maintain, and improve, the Trail and facilities, and conserve the environment through which it passes, to ensure that this wonderful resource is available for future generations to enjoy.
The funds are used to:
- Install or repair bridges, boardwalks and steps to prevent erosion.
- Install water bars and stabilise the Trail where required.
- Install gates and barriers to prevent unlawful vehicle access.
- Upgrade the toilets to environmentally friendly septic tank systems.
- Upgrade the shelters and replace water tanks.
Most of the work is carried out by volunteers and community groups under the direction of the Department of Parks and Wildlife.
Leave a Bequest
Leave a Bequest to the Munda Biddi Trail Foundation in your will.
How to donate
There are many ways to donate - select your donation method below.
Complete the form below to donate via our secure online payment system.
Donate by Phone
Call us on (08) 6336 9699 and have your credit card details on hand to donate over the phone.
Donate by Mail
Post a cheque or money order to:
Munda Biddi Trail Foundation Inc
105 Cambridge Street, WEST LEEDERVILLE WA 6007
Donate in Person
Visit us on the First Floor, 105 Cambridge St, West Leederville
All donations, large and small, are gratefully received and all help to preserve our beautiful Munda Biddi Trail.
Friend - $25.00
Munda Biddi Mate - $50.00
Trail Tender - $100.00
Campsite Companion - $500.00
Bridge Builder - $1,000.00
Other - Donate Another Amount