- Services: Equipment Supplier
- Discount for MBTF members:
10% discount on all hires for our Front Suspension (27.5”) hard tail off-road bikes for Munda Biddi Trail Foundation Members.
Making people comfortable on bikes
Commuting, touring, racing, exploring or sightseeing? About Bike Hire has it all!
- We can arrange transport of people and equipment to the Mundaring Trail Head and places along the trail. Email us to get a quote.
- Hybrid bikes, our most comfortable and popular bike.
- Road Racing bikes for competition or training.
- Hardtail Mountain bikes for off road adventures.
- Touring bikes for lengthy journeys with all your gear.
- Tandem bikes and the family favourite Quad-cycles.
- Child bikes, Cabooses, Trailer Bikes and Babyseats.
- BOB Yak & Ibex off-road trailers
- Accessories available (maps, tools, pannier bags etc)
- Deliveries close to Perth CBD and Munda Biddi Trailhead in Mundaring now available.
- Secondhand bike sales. 'Try then buy'.
- Bike servicing and repairs. Discounted bike hires whilst your cycle is in the shop!
It's easy to find us from the Perth City CBD centre. We are just 2km away!
Use any "Transperth" bus from St Georges Tce travelling East and get off at the last Adelaide Terrace stop before the Causeway Bridge. Note: This is a free service for "one zone" travel in the city.
We are situated 100 metres from that bus stop, on the banks of the Swan River. Our premises is clearly visible at the Eastern end of the Point Fraser Reserve carpark.
Alternatively, use the "Red" Cat bus and get off at the Hyatt Hotel. Walk South to the Swan River and then 400 metres East to the Point Fraser Reserve.
From our premises, it is possible to catch the train to Midland and then ride the Railway Heritage Reserve Trail to Mundaring Trail Head.
- Telephone: (08) 9221 2665
- Opening Hours: Open 7 days incl. public holidays (see website for hours)
- Point Fraser Reserve (Causeway Carpark)
- 305 Riverside Drive
- East Perth WA 6004